1. Easy operating and small size, saving land, labor and energy consumption
2. Big pressing force in the chamber, making high oil output
3. Long-term continuous work, bring better economic benefit to user
4. Good quality and long durability, made of the most suitable material with refined treatments to ensure more than 10 years using
5. Wearing parts can be dismountable
6. Different design in squeeze chamber for both cold and hot pressing
7. Multi-function combined auto-temperature control and oil vacuum filter
8. Bevel gear technology make good performance when operating
This automatic screw oil press machine is the quite advanced one among the processing machinery of oil plants. It can be applied to the coconuts, olive, sunflower, soybean,cotton seeds , tee seeds rice bran, flaxseeds, sesame, peanuts, rape, cocoa,etc.It is labour saving and cost saving, only need 1 person can operate the oil press machine.It includes screw oil press, eletrical element for heating chamber, and the vacuume filter can be for clearing the crude oil. The oil left in cake is less than 6% . And cake thickness can be adjusted once the machine stop running.
Working Principle :
1. Transferred by the triangle belt, the electromotor drives the spiral shaft.
2. The oil plants falls into the first section of the spirals through the feeding part and being carried toward the end of the machine along with the rotating squeeze spirals.
3. As the space between the squeeze spirals are getting smaller, the oil plants frictions with each other as well as the squeeze spirals and the squeeze loops. The pressure in the chest is becoming bigger.
4. During this process, the oil plants are smashed and big amount of heat is generated, the tissue cells are destroyed and the oil is separated from the oil plants and flow out from several outlets.
5. After extracted, the oil plants turns to be cake containing low oil and discharged in thin slices from the end of the machine. The whole oil and residue separation process is completed.
Used for extracting edible oil from various foods,such as rapeseed, cotton seed, soybean, shelled peanut, flax seed, sunflower seed and palm kernel, etc.